|comot sikit sbb letak bedak.. eh tepung la|
|sesuai dimakan petang2 sambil minum teh panas dengan kawan baik, cik kymba. cik kymba makan friskies je :p|
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Olive oil, to grease
- 2 (about 300g) carrots
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (80g) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (185ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a 20cm (base) round cake pan lightly with oil, and line with non-stick baking paper. Peel and grate the carrots, and set aside. Sift the flours, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Put the brown sugar, oil, golden syrup, eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl. Use a balloon whisk to mix until combined.
- Pour the oil mixture into the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir gently until just combined. Stir in the grated carrot.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 1 hour. Set aside for 5 minutes, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the icing, place the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Use a wooden spoon to mix until well combined.
- Spread the icing over the cake.
- Note: Children cooking in the kitchen should be supervised.